Thursday, March 4, 2010

best shock machine ever



so, these guys have modified the mattel mindflex to SHOCK you if your brain activity becomes too frantic... which is funny because once you get shocked i'm sure your brain activity shoots through the roof, shocking you again, increasing your activity again. this might be a good way to train yourself though to stay calm through pain or other adverse situations. i remember this black belt told me, a persons reaction, when they get punched, is to close their eyes, and how you have to condition yourself not to blink when you get punched. this is kind of the same thing, except, it's a shock... i really want one of these.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I remember you. You and Al shared that Rogue/Nethack type game waaaaay back in the day, to the class. 1988 maybe (?)

    Anyways, I figured you guys were geniuses or something. I thought it was so cool, I wanted to make games like that and it pretty much led to my love of computers, endless hours of programming and my life as a geek.

    Thanks, I appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember you too! i'm glad you went on to become a real programmer. i didn't make it that far, hah hah.

    ReplyDelete